Who are we?
Jones Joinery & Building Contractors is the data controller (contact details below). This means we decide how your personal data is processed and for what purposes.
How do we process your personal data?
Jones Joinery & Building Contractors complies with its obligations under the GDPR by keeping personal data up to date; by storing and destroying it securely; by not collecting or retaining excessive amounts of data; by protecting personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access and disclosure and by ensuring that appropriate technical measures are in place to protect personal data.
Use of your personal data:
Jones Joinery & Building Contractors may use your personal information (subject in each case to the requirements of the DPA) for the following purposes:
Jones Joinery & Building Contractors may also disclose your information (subject in each case to the requirements of the DPA) as follows:
Storage and retention of your data
We keep your personal data for no longer than reasonably necessary and as detailed above, if you submit a contact form on this website some personal information will be stored within this website’s database. This is currently the only occasion where personal data will be stored on this website. This data is currently stored in an identifiable fashion; a limitation of the content management system that this website is built on (GoDaddy).
Third Party Websites
Please be aware that Jones Joinery & Building Contractors does not control and is not responsible for websites that are referred to or linked from its own websites and that use of your personal information on these websites is not subject to this Privacy and Cookies Policy.
Your rights and your personal data
Unless subject to an exemption, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data: –
• The right to request a copy of your personal data which Jones Joinery & Building Contractors holds about you;
• The right to request that Jones Joinery & Building Contractors corrects any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
• The right to request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary for Jones Joinery & Building Contractors to retain such data;
• The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data, to request a restriction is placed on further processing;
• The right to object to the processing of personal data, (where applicable)
• The right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office.
If we wish to use your personal data for a new purpose, not covered by this Data Protection Notice, then we will provide you with a new notice explaining this new use prior to commencing the processing and setting out the relevant purposes and processing conditions. Where and whenever necessary, we will seek your prior consent to the new processing.
Jones Joinery & Building Contractors,